Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pains here and there...

AsSalam...

Half of the exams is over...Alhamdulillah. I feel half of the burden gone and quite relaxed now.
Only next week I will be travelling quite a bit. I will surely miss my babies at home.
One week is SO long...

Last night, I saw the news. I was saddened by the news of the victims of Haiyan in the Phillipines archipelago.
I asked Minmin and Yusuf if they would allow me to go and help those people in need.
Min reluctantly said yes... she said she wanted mommy but I said, they were many of her
'friends' - girls like her over there who don't have their mommies anymore because of the storm. Their houses were blown off... She just nodded her head to tell of me her approval. Yusuf was ever ready to say yes.. no mommy means PLAY! :)

My Minmin
Yusuf and Minmin and me after our dinner at Homst in Shah Alam.. yumms!
No, I have not given my name as yet but I would love to go and help... like arwah would. He would go without any hesitation. Now that my sabbatical is approaching very near, I am pretty excited to embark on some new projects... I hope all will materialise, AMIN.

Ever since I had been on crutches, I have developed a left ring trigger finger. It isespecially bad in the morning when I wake up. I have for the past 2 days 'campak' my cruthces and tried walking. Alhamdulillah dah boleh jalan with minor grinding pains on my knee but today I have to give in.. the pain is excrutiating! :(


Have a good week ahead all...!




Happpyyyy! exams almost over...!


I didn't think trigger finger is so painful... but it is! Gnawing pain just like my knee... the splint makes it worse in the mornings..
So, this too had gone off kena campak although it is supposed to be worn only when I sleep.

Anyway... I am off to go for a dinner treat now.
Selamat berbuka everyone!
NNI, I shall see you soon insyaALLAH.
Miss you loads babe!

Ereen

1 comment: